Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Beginning Of The End

Today was the first day of my baby's last year in elementary school.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it, it just doesn't seem possible that she's in fifth grade already!  In just a few weeks I'll be taking the little man to start his last year in preschool... time is flying by and they're growing up so fast!


We had an awesome summer!  We traveled quite a bit, had lots of fun, and those three months went by so fast it doesn't feel like it's time for school to start again.  I'm already thinking about next year's vacation...
Even though I'm sad to see it go, I will admit I won't miss the sibling bickering that comes with so much togetherness.


One last thing, just had to share 'cause I think it's so cute... This was a first for me, a welcome back teacher gift.  How "sweet" is that?!



No comments: